[BC] AM detection in teeth/fillings

Tom Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Fri May 9 19:06:39 CDT 2008

Heck; I've done it - even at 250 watts, it's pretty neat to have an
unconnected fluorescent light illuminated...  (It impresses the chicks;
er ladies, as well!)  250 watts, 1 kw DA, 5 kw DA and Non-D... also
helps find stuff - like broken radials (noticeable change in
luminosity), or lost car keys.

I bet that "burning tower" was impressive as all get out, though...

--
Tom Spencer
PG-18-25453 (nee' P1-18-48841)