[BC] Female engineers

Kim Sacks radioctrldwife at gmail.com
Fri May 9 18:53:55 CDT 2008

Thanks for the encouraging remarks all. I never had a problem with the
jokes, I rather enjoyed them. It took a while for some of those guys to
loosen up enough to tell them while I was around. Of course... there are
those awkward moments when a DJ walks into a room talking about a contest
involving water and t-shirts at the remote that evening, meanwhile I'm under
the console looking at wiring. Once they realize I'm there they look rather
embarrassed. Or when I need to clean out a virus/ trojan/ malware from
a computer in a studio and ask the DJ did you go to <insert several porn
URLs>?
--
Kim Sacks, KB3MZX
http://youtube.com/user/RadioCtrlDWife