[BC] Digital Archiving <grin>

Tom Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Fri May 9 18:15:05 CDT 2008

I'd like to see that article - because it's MY understanding that ALL
advertising is prohibited on cell phones... huge fines and jail time
involved tor unauthorized commercial use of a cell phone. Primarily
aimed at telemarketers, but as I understand it, applies to any
unsolicited commercial content... including commercial content from
the service provider. They're not allowed to initiate a call solely
to try to sell you something. Now, putting copies of their
commercials into the MOH system so you get an earful when YOU call
THEM... because THEY didn't originate the call.

snip