[BC] AM detection in teeth/fillings

Kim Sacks radioctrldwife at gmail.com
Fri May 9 17:08:20 CDT 2008

I've been in situations where you can hear the chain link fence around the
tower talking, this was a 10kw NDA, you could even hear chatter from the tin
roof. In another situation I was in the phasor shed of a 5kw DA  with a blue
LED in hand, one side grounded and the other in the air. The LED would light
up with modulation. Which turned out to be a bit of a problem for a display
I made to indicate contactor positions...

-Kim

--
Kim Sacks, KB3MZX
http://youtube.com/user/RadioCtrlDWife