[BC] MW1 and Innovonics 222

John Lyles jtml at losalamos.com
Thu May 8 16:20:22 CDT 2008

Hey Paul
The MW1 is a solid state transmitter too. I assume you meant it was replaced with a newer solid state rig. If your friend has this MW1, maybe you should consider if the price is right, and stick it in next to your BC1H, at least you'd have a backup. When MW1 blows modules, you are still on the air, albeit with more distortion or lower power, but you can limp along. Even a sick MW is better than no backup transmitter, no?

John