[BC] It's Official: the World has Gone Loony

Thomas G. Osenkowsky tosenkowsky at prodigy.net
Thu May 8 14:58:48 CDT 2008

> Here's a link to a fellow in the UK who uses a vintage disc cutter to -
you ready for this? - create turntable-playable platters
> from old or recycled CDs and DVDs.

Al, you remind me of the two women watching the parade.
One says to the other "Oh, look! Everybody's out of step
except for my Johnny." This man is creative, resourceful
and a prime candidate for broadcast management! To make
use of discarded materials is indeed ingenious! Also, think
about it. You can have a digital version of the song on one
side, an analog on the other. It satisfies both tastes. But, I
guess you don't care to recycle. That's OK. Leave it for the
next generation......

Tom Osenkowsky, CPBE