[BC] 1 5/8 motorized transfer switch needed

Xmitters at aol.com Xmitters at aol.com
Thu May 8 13:40:08 CDT 2008

Hello:

Is there anyone out there that would have a working 1 /8 motorized coaxial
transfer switch that is in good shape, that you would want to donate to NIU's
Noncom? If you have some 1 5/8 Myatt type connectors that you no longer want, we
would love to have those too.

We have a surplus 1 kW FM transmitter that we want to install as a backup to
a QEI Quantum 6kW.

Please contact me off the list and let me know what you have.

Thank you for your consideration and help.

Jeff Glass, BSEE CSRE
Chief Engineer
WNIU WNIJ
Northern Illinois University