[BC] treasuretrove of older tubes 2

BOYDSIRBOYD at aol.com BOYDSIRBOYD at aol.com
Thu May 8 11:21:31 CDT 2008

nope, these babies were in a transmitter. I would say the pa cabinet. they
have socket pins as big as my little pinky, and the metal heavy top is about 5"
 in diameter. output, I'm just guessing, was probably 500 to 1000 watts. the
GENERAL ELECTRIC number is 5763. tho there might be another number on it I'll
 have to look closer.
I looked up the number 5763 and it came up as a description to a 9 pin beam
power tube, that could be used in a small amplifier.

bill

In a message dated 5/8/2008 8:11:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,