[BC] treasuretrove of older tubes 2

Jerry Mathis thebeaver32 at gmail.com
Wed May 7 18:50:07 CDT 2008

Hate to burst your bubble, but it's been my sad experience that many old
tubes like these have a definite shelf life.

I was purchasing NOS tubes in this power range. Tubes were Eimac, I wondered
what was wrong. We were lucky to get 3 months out of them. We've now had a
really NEW tube in place for at least 6 months, still going strong, no
glitches.

Jerry Mathis