[BC] Field rates

patrick roberts radiowavesokc at gmail.com
Wed May 7 14:25:57 CDT 2008

More power to them if they can get it.  Stations don't seem to mind
going up on the rates to advertisers.  Never a bad thing if someone
can get what their worth for once.  Considering more 'contract' guys
get to basically come in and fix things after they are REALLY broke
and screwed up that rate might be more reasonable than one would assume.

What will be fun to find out is how expensive contract engineering
will be after some of the older guys retire out in the next 5-10 years.

:)

PR

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 2:04 PM, Reader