[BC] Fallout from Unattended Operation

DanWalthers1 danwalthers1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 6 11:26:14 CDT 2008

If you require attended operation, you should also require that
attendant to be trained an qualified.  Just because there is someone
on site doesn't mean they know how, (or care), to do anything but
watch the screen tick away music files.

D.
----- Original Message ----- From: <BOYDSIRBOYD at aol.com>