[BC] it's engineers...

patrick roberts radiowavesokc at gmail.com
Mon May 5 15:18:10 CDT 2008

Good point.  The airline industry is certainly one that is worse than
commercial radio at this point.  Honestly I think non-comm at this
juncture is a better avenue.  For the most part they haven't
cheapened what's being put out the two speakers yet.  As long as the
quality of the content stays up people will listen and
donate.  Luckily we aren't tied to the car industry nearly as much
either so that's another factor that's positive.  I left the
commercial world about a year ago.  Looking back I have to say it's
been a very good move so far.

PR

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 1:23 PM,