[BC] anybody else seeing glitches from AMC-8 ? update

patrick roberts radiowavesokc at gmail.com
Mon May 5 15:17:10 CDT 2008

If you have access to a TDR and suspect the line you might even try
pinging it, especially if it runs underground.  I would agree with
Jim though that you've most likely have some green crud and water
roosting in your F-connector outside connecting to the LNB.  I have
had a few LNBs fail, but they usually fail completely.

PR

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 8:17 AM, Jim Offerdahl