[BC] fallout from cuts

Xmitters at aol.com Xmitters at aol.com
Mon May 5 13:24:25 CDT 2008

In a message dated 5/5/08 12:12:22 AM Central Daylight Time,
broadcast-request at radiolists.net writes:

 > Interesting Rich.  I dont see any mention of apologizing for mis-management
 >  in my comment.  I wish that you and Dana would stop trying to put words in
 >  my mouth please.
 >
 >  My main concern is with the employees of these companies, many of them good
 >  friends of mine.
 >
 >  I am also concerned about the business that you armchair quarterbacks love
 >  to rip on, yet are unable to offer any solutions.

kent;

Please do not be too hard on Rich.

If he can really come up with some effective solutions and put them into
place to turn things around in our business or the economy in general, I will
personally be his campaigne manager to get him elected as President.

Unfortunately, it is much easier to see the problems than it is to find the
solutions. We live in a very complicated world these days and
solutions are not
going to be easy.

Jeff Glass, BSEE CSRE
Chief Engineer