[BC] Radio soaps/dramas

Mark W. Croom markc at kjly.com
Mon May 5 10:34:21 CDT 2008

You can sample the current Odyssey program at any time by visiting

http://www.whitsend.org  (Whit's End)

It's mainly a children's program but pretty well done.

Down Gilead Lane is similar but more consistently aimed at kids more like
middle school to high school age (as if they are listening to the radio).

Looks like they have a listen on demand page, too:

http://cbh.gospelcom.net/dgl/home.php

Our stations run these programs in a block of programming for kids on
Saturday mornings; DGL at 8:30 and Odyssey at 9AM CDT.

They are on our stream (though in mono and only 20kbps);

http://www.kjly.com

Mark
MN