[BC] All Sports Stations

Tom radiofreetom at gmail.com
Sun May 4 13:20:41 CDT 2008

Willie...

Many "soaps" WERE radio dramas - Guiding Light, As The World Turns, and
many more began ON RADIO.

That's just off the top of my head; there's about a dozen or so, as I
recall, that began on radio, then transitioned to TV.

Lone Ranger; Green Hornet, Superman, - not just "soaps", but a LOT of TV
has roots in radio.  Even American Bandstand!  Jay may not know it, but
the Tonight Show started as a radio feature, even.. back when Jack Parr
hosted it.

bunchaton o' not-half-bad TV came from radio.