[BC] All Sports Stations

JD Davis jdavis at resultsradiomail.com
Fri May 2 19:52:13 CDT 2008

That's a bad pre-judgment. I seem to remember that the sports stations in
Vegas touted the highest disposable income audience of any station. It was
just a matter of convincing the clients. Once the results start to pour in,
clients start to line up.

James .JD. Davis
Chief Engineer
Results Radio, Chico/Yuba City