[BC] Google . ES

Mark W. Croom markc at kjly.com
Fri May 2 09:47:44 CDT 2008

You might want to check the hosts file on the machines that are giving you
trouble. You might be surprised what you find there.

Now I *did* have a station recently that ended up on some German-language
site when they put in one of the "regular" stops in their browswer. There
didn't seem to be anything in the hosts file but after the locals called to
ask the ISP about it the problem magically went away.

I'm wondering if they didn't get something messed up in their DNS machines
(they ain't talking about it, tho).

Mark
MN