[BC] Fallout from cuts

Kent Winrich kwinrich at gmail.com
Thu May 1 18:29:53 CDT 2008

I guess I am amazed that people in the business wish ill of others in the
business.

If you think that the failure of one of these companies will not effect YOUR
job, you better wake up!  Just think if the value of station drops to "fire
sale" level.  That would not be good for broadcasting as a whole.

Also, how many of you have actually worked for a "local" company?  Most
people I have talked to were not giving glowing reports.  Please note, most
does not mean ALL.