[BC] 90 (Elbow) for 7/8ths

DHultsman5 at aol.com DHultsman5 at aol.com
Thu May 1 06:27:50 CDT 2008

In a message dated 4/29/2008 10:18:08 PM Central Daylight Time,
ontheair247 at verizon.net writes:

Anyone  come across a 90 degree EIA connector for 7/8ths?  More to the
>  point, where one can be bought?

One place that  surely may have that would be Myat in northern NJ.
Website:  http://www.myat.com/index.html

I always wanted to use 7/8" Rigid Transmission line up the STL  tower  atop
the station I worked at at the time and put a good coat of Clear Krylon on  it.
 Sure would be pretty. 7/8" Heliax was much cheaper.

 You used to see a lot of 7/8" rigid between stages in TV  transmitters.

Dave

listings at AOL Autos.