[BC] AM DA in 1953 Movie 'Vice Squad'

Brew brew
Wed Mar 28 11:34:44 CDT 2007

Jonathon writes:

> CBS Television City in Los Angeles (calling it in Hollywood is a real
> stretch) is on land once used for oil drilling.

Interesting.......

I watched the rest of the movie last night and they DEFINITELY were
oil derricks.  One shot showed a whole field of them, maybe fifteen or
twenty.

I had no idea there was so much petroleum oil in LA, I thought it was
all snake oil in that location!!!!!

brew  Bruce Schiller at CBS-TV NY Master Control Maintenance and WA2AST

  And given today's

--

Strange Brew (brew at theMode.com)

Check out my Stock Option website http://www.callpix.com