[BC] IBOC "secrets" and my opinions.

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting
Tue Mar 27 11:54:12 CDT 2007

I live/work in a COL with a population of 5750 people, county population of
26,000 and coverage population of just over 50,000 people. Some towns around
here, like Promised Land, SC...Ninety Six, SC and McCormick, SC only have a
200 or 300 people.

It seems that IBOC/HD is being used/implimented in much larger areas where
the population/coverage area is 10x what mine is, where people can afford
it.

You think people around here even know what IBOC/HD is? Let alone be able to
afford an HD Radio?

Enough said.

Paul Walker
WABV-AM 1590 Abbeville, SC
"Proudly Serving The Savannah Lakes Region Since 1956"
www.wabv1590.com