[BC] Digital TV

Rich Wood richwood
Mon Mar 19 13:03:39 CDT 2007

------ At 10:16 PM 3/18/2007, Scott Cason wrote: -------

>A voucher to get a set top box?!  I suppose the tax payers will be
>picking up the tab for this also?  I have been over the Constitution,
>Bill of Rights AND Declaration of Independence several times now, could
>someone please point out to me exactly where the reception of television
>broadcasts is an unalienable right?

You're a brave man, Gunga Din. While there might not be a
Constitutional right to television reception just wait until a large
(relatively) percentage of the population can no longer receive our
industry's most high culture shows. Once American Idol, Survivor and
eternal reruns of Touched by an Angel disappear the Civil War will
look like a bar brawl in comparison.

Whatever political party promises cheap or free converter boxes will
sweep the upcoming election by a huge margin. We haven't paid much
attention to the Constitution, lately, so I doubt it'll have an
impact on this vital issue.

Rich

Rich Wood
Rich Wood Multimedia