[BC] rebuttal to fcc rant

BOYDSIRBOYD@aol.com BOYDSIRBOYD
Sat Mar 10 01:21:27 CST 2007

my apologies to who read my fcc rant the other day. i did find of my own
accord that there are half lawyers and half engineers there. and only a small hand
full of engineers have actually dealt with real radio. this of course is from
the horses mouth. as per NORM MILLER engineer of the audio division.

but i still think there a crook for what they did to several stations by just
taking the license and auctioning them off, after they did all the work and
paid all that money on the pretense that the FCC had told them the license
would be there's.
i know this is a fact as i had worked at one station this was done to. after
all the lawyers fees and all the grief they still lost the frequency as it was
actioned off for over a million dollars.. look up WZLS 96.5 FM.
at one time the FCC had to screen all applicants who applied for all
licenses. now it's just money, who can pay the most, no screening, just how big is
your bank account.

bill    wdab  wcsz   wabv
http://www.aol.com.