[BC] WCVB-TV "Happy Birthday Radio" Video

BOYDSIRBOYD@aol.com BOYDSIRBOYD
Mon Mar 5 13:48:29 CST 2007

In a message dated 3/5/2007 8:30:49 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,  sid at wrko.com
writes:

Yes, I  have all the originals (on LP...the later CD versions were
hacked and  sliced, due to some licensing agreements expiring and not
being renewed, so  some portions of them bear little resemblance to Ron
Jacobs' original  productions).  One of these fine days I'm going to burn
them to  CD.

A few more Cruisin' albums were released on CD only, long after  the
original LPs were done.  There's a web page 'splainin' it  all:

believe it or not there was one 8 track tape that i have from the crusin'
series, it seemed to have more on it that the original album. i also have
several of the lp's and almost all the manufactured cd's.

bill
http://www.aol.com.