[BC] Frontline Wireless emergency network

Robert Meuser Robertm
Mon Mar 5 13:24:09 CST 2007

Having lived in NYC during 9/11 and a few blackouts I clearly can see
what works and what does not.  I have long ago lost faith in traditional
engineering. It delivers too little too late. The design of the World
Trade center speaks to that alone. I would really prefer the government
to throw a few million dollars at what a private company might spend
$100K or less based on cost benefit analysis. That is how basically our
military works and we can flatten the entire civilized world whenever we
wish.