[BC] Larry Wilkins "Mini" Stroke Update - 5:30 p.m.

Mike McCarthy Towers
Sat Sep 30 21:11:55 CDT 2006

I served with Larry on the national SBE board.  I sure wish him well and
he's in our prayers this weekend.  He is sure lucky to have experienced a
pre-cursor event than to have suffered something far more damaging without
warning, such as a heart attack.

This should be a reminder to all of us to get a physical and any other
check-ups if it's been some time.

MM

At 06:42 PM 9/30/2006 -0500, Charles Wooten NF4A wrote