[BC] Larry Wilkins

Larry Bloomfield Larry
Sat Sep 30 01:36:41 CDT 2006

Hi all:

I received the info below earlier today.  Larry has been very instrumental
in making the Road Show a great success in Montgomery, AL  He is one of the
main-stays on the national lever and is a very well respected engineer.
Your thought and prayers for his speedy recovery would be most appreciated.

 --
 Larry Bloomfield - KA6UTC
See you on the Tech-Notes Taste of NAB 2007 Road Show

 ----- Original Message -----
 From: "JPratt" <jpratt at stny.rr.com>
 To: <jpratt at stny.rr.com>
 Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 9:32 PM
 Subject: Larry Wilkins

 ----- Original Message -----
 From: "Scaptura, Jon" <JonScaptura at clearchannel.com>
To: "JPratt" <jpratt at stny.rr.com>
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 5:53 PM
Subject: FW: Larry Wilkins

-----Original Message-----

Larry Wilkins, the SE regional engineer for Cumulus suffered a stroke
while driving back to Montgomery AL from the National SBE meeting in New
York. He is currently being transported to UAB Hospital in Birmingham.
There are many guys on this list that know Larry. I will keep you
informed of any further news of his condition.
Charlie Wooten