[BC] FCC mission "too fat"

Bailey, Scott sbailey
Fri Sep 29 09:12:45 CDT 2006

Kevin Martin should have never been appointed in that position.  I don't
know how old he is, but doesn't he look a little "too young" to be in
the position he's in? Appears to me just about all of us on this list
were all ready in the "radio working world" when he was in diapers.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net
[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net] On Behalf Of KNCN674 at aol.com
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 6:43 PM
To: broadcast at radiolists.net
Subject: [BC] FCC mission "too fat"

The FCC chairman is again off course being politically correct (9-27).
Now he
wastes time reviewing how brocasters effect child overweight issues.
Meanwhile thousands of applications lie frozen, IBOC remains a real
issue, and
regulatory fees continue to escalate.
The one thing that is "overweight" is the commission's bloated legal
departments working overtime on content and non  broadcast/telecom
issues. The one
this that is starving is  the engineering support and the related lack
of
technical planning.
Time for a clean sweep -- worst commission in history -- they haven't
got a
clue.