[BC] Hey Pete

Stanley Adams stanleybadams
Thu Sep 28 18:17:51 CDT 2006

Hey Peter, as to the Franklins, you have to admit that WKY was pretty close, even though it is not there now,, and we have
one pretty close in Memphis, WMC 790kc.  And there have got to be a few more out there too. None in my hometown of Cincinnati, there were none in the Louisville area where I lived or in middle Tennessee, I lived in OKC and the original WKY center fed was up at the time........but other than what you said, I really do not know.  May Powell knows, he seems to be
OLD enough to know about the Vertical on Noah's ark.

Stan  the man