[BC] WSM 650

Bailey, Scott sbailey
Thu Sep 28 15:23:53 CDT 2006

Hey Dave,
   Doesn't WRLT, Lighting 100, have one of your transmitters they use as
a main?  I haven't seen Tom Hansen (CE) over there in a long time, so I
didn't know.  You did know they did move the studios out of the L & C
Tower, and now on Clinton St.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net
[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net] On Behalf Of
DHultsman5 at aol.com
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 1:58 PM
To: broadcast at radiolists.net
Subject: Re: [BC] WSM 650

In a message dated 9/28/2006 7:15:02 A.M. Central Standard Time,
sbailey at nespower.com writes:

I think  there are still some FM Bays on that tower. If so WRLT-FM,
Lighting 100,  should lease those bays so I can hear them better  in
Gallatin.

Scott

Scott:

As I recall there may be some old FM band Bays on that tower on the
mast.
This was for the old FM band of 30-5- mHz. prior to  WWII.    WRLT's
antenna is
located on the community tower over  near Channel 2.  The same tower as
WKDF,
 WPLN.

Dave Hultsman