[BC] WSM 650

Paul Smith W4KNX paul
Thu Sep 28 14:09:27 CDT 2006

There's an old turnstile FM antenna up there.  I dont believe it's in use
but it's part of the AM antenna now.

Paul Smith
Sarasota, FL

-----Original Message-----
From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net
[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net]On Behalf Of DHultsman5 at aol.com
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 2:58 PM
To: broadcast at radiolists.net
Subject: Re: [BC] WSM 650

In a message dated 9/28/2006 7:15:02 A.M. Central Standard Time,
sbailey at nespower.com writes:

I think  there are still some FM Bays on that tower. If so WRLT-FM,
Lighting 100,  should lease those bays so I can hear them better  in
Gallatin.

Scott

Scott:

As I recall there may be some old FM band Bays on that tower on the  mast.
This was for the old FM band of 30-5- mHz. prior to  WWII.    WRLT's antenna
is
located on the community tower over  near Channel 2.  The same tower as
WKDF,
 WPLN.

Dave Hultsman