News on satellite was [BC] Country Music plight in top towns

Bailey, Scott sbailey
Thu Sep 28 10:21:05 CDT 2006

I hope, there will come a day where all AM & FM stations will somehow or
another be on satellite.  I thought the internet streams would take care
of all of this, but you have some many small AMs (FM's too) scared of
the RIAA.

Two months ago, I had a rep from the RIAA call and had the nerve to ask
me why:

1. WMRO-AM does not have a web site.

2. How come WMRO-AM refused to stream audio on the internet.

My answer to Miss Amy at the RIAA, was simply......YOU THE RIAA!

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net
[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net] On Behalf Of KNCN674 at aol.com
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 10:12 AM
To: broadcast at radiolists.net
Subject: Re: News on satellite was [BC] Country Music plight in top
towns

Frank

As  a former Pittsburgher I realily like to listen to KQV to keep up on
what
is going on there. I would like to have a chance at satellite as well
for our
station KRDE in Arizona. Never understood why we could not have the same
deal
ae the TV guys have for local carriage. Soon however, WiMax will be a
strong
competitor in dense metro areas and extend our coverage.

Rich KRDE