[BC] Arrakis Furniture

Lane Lindstrom lane
Tue Sep 26 20:39:50 CDT 2006

Kevin:

I have a radio museum just up I-55 in Pontiac, let me know if it is still
available.

Thanks

Lane
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin Trueblood" <kevint at aaabloomington.com>
To: <broadcast at radiolists.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 4:47 PM
Subject: [BC] Arrakis Furniture

I've put this out there before and it's still collecting dust in our
basement.

Anyone interested in some gently used Arrakis Studio furniture?  It's in
pretty good shape and looking for a good home.  Willing to give it to a
non-comm, just come and get it!

For details and/or pics shoot me an email.

Kevin Trueblood
Operations Manager
AAA Entertainment Radio Group - Bloomington, Il
WIHN-WRPW-WDQZ-WYST
Program Director
WYST/Star 107.7
phone:  309-888-4496