[BC] 1 kW AM xmtrs

Bailey, Scott sbailey
Sun Sep 24 17:16:14 CDT 2006

Because Hammond was running around the country, broke, and I know at one time, he and his wife and two little girls were having to live in at one room transmitter site.  They were both unstable (in the job world).

________________________________

From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net on behalf of Dave Dunsmoor
Sent: Sun 9/24/2006 5:09 PM
To: Broadcasters' Mailing List
Subject: Re: [BC] 1 kW AM xmtrs

>Like I said Paul, consider the source.  Jason did a lot of screwy things. I
recall hearing when Keith Hammond went >down there to work on that Armstrong
Box, Jason's mother had to go to Wal-Mart to buy Hammond tools to do any
>work,

(???). Please understand that this station and the conversations regarding
it are not any of my legitimate concern, so if I'm missing something
important here, go ahead and speak up. But how is it that a guy would go to
work on a transmitter and not have/bring his own tools?

Dave Dunsmoor