[BC] 1 kW AM xmtrs

Larry Fuss lfuss2
Sun Sep 24 15:43:33 CDT 2006

> Perhaps I wasn't paying attention.....
> Who is "bonehead" ??

The licensee of WQMA.  The guy that Paul hates.  The guy that had his
license cancelled for failure to file a renewal.  The guy that was fined
$20,000 for failure to have working EAS gear, operating at more than double
licensed power and operating his daytimer at night.  The same guy that went
bankrupt owing me about $25,000, and stole an Optimod 2200 and several other
items from me when he was LMAing WROX.  "Bonehead" is a probably too nice of
a name for him.

-- LF