[BC] 1 kW AM xmtrs

Dennis Burton dburton
Sun Sep 24 14:39:13 CDT 2006

Our Energy Onix doesnt even mind the lightning we have here in Oklahoma. and
works and plays well with our 55 yo 4 tower directional as well.  I have
listened during heavy thunderstorms...and never a blink.  Whatever Bernie
did... works very well

Dennis Burton
One Ten Broadcast Group

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bailey, Scott" <sbailey at nespower.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2006 12:08 PM
Subject: RE: [BC] 1 kW AM xmtrs

Larry,
   What's been the trouble with it?  It's it antenna problems? It wouldn't
work at WQMA because of the ATU problems. Makes me wonder if one of Jason's
buddies screwed with the ATU, not know what they were doing. Mine has been
on since July of 04 with out missing a lick.  I have found not to use the
Armstorong with a series feed tower. Your tower must be ground with an
unipole.

Scott