[BC] Hello From Dallas

John Buffaloe johnbuffaloe
Fri Sep 22 16:03:37 CDT 2006

I went to the Radio Show in New Orleans about nine years ago.  I got more
than an hour of face time with Bob Orban with no interruptions.  It was a
great opportunity to work on programming an 8400 for an Oldies format I had
at the time.

John A. Buffaloe
Bext Inc
888-239-8462 Toll Free
619-685-3919 Direct
901-628-6615 Cell
www.bext.com

-----Original Message-----
From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net
[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net] On Behalf Of Alan Alsobrook
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 2:34 PM
To: Broadcasters' Mailing List
Subject: Re: [BC] Hello From Dallas

Jealous Robert?

The radio show is definitely a different show than Vegas. It's much smaller,
way more friendly, face
time with people in the know is much easier to get. The show is far more
comfortable, no mile hikes
just to get to the floor. Hospitality of vendors is far better. If your into
the give aways and toys
their are piles of them everywhere with people begging you to take a few.
Free food on the floor
each day. We don't have all those weird TV technical people around. Not that
many people from New
York city.. Ahh such a breath of fresh air. :)

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD
aalso at bellsouth.net