[BC] Hello From Dallas

Bruce Doerle bdoerle
Fri Sep 22 14:40:34 CDT 2006

Alan,

That was a beautiful response, but please tell me honestly did you get
a new DEVICE????

Bruce

>>> radiotech at bellsouth.net 9/22/2006 3:33:47 PM >>>
Jealous Robert?

The radio show is definitely a different show than Vegas. It's much
smaller, way more friendly, face
time with people in the know is much easier to get. The show is far
more comfortable, no mile hikes
just to get to the floor. Hospitality of vendors is far better. If your
into the give aways and toys
their are piles of them everywhere with people begging you to take a
few. Free food on the floor
each day. We don't have all those weird TV technical people around. Not
that many people from New
York city.. Ahh such a breath of fresh air. :)

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD
aalso at bellsouth.net