[BC] Collins 300-G pictures

Mike McCarthy mre
Fri Sep 22 10:22:01 CDT 2006

At less than $13K per TX complete, why use them in transient service.  Put them in and keep the old TX as the back-up.

Up to 5KW stations, a 1KW TX keeps the staton on the air at a reasonable level. That $13K is a cheap insurance policy for those which want something, but can't afford a full power TX.

MM