[BC] A new Innovation at the Radio Show

Alan Kline akline
Thu Sep 21 01:15:43 CDT 2006

It's really a promising concept, but they've been trying to debug that
software since the Univac.  And, they've been so busy with that, that
they've never written any kind of documentation. The big problem is,
without the book you just have to try different combinations of
commands, but if you get the wrong one--WOW! Just watch out!

There's no tech support, and just try to return one!

ak