[BC] Counterpoise Ground System

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Tue Sep 19 21:30:00 CDT 2006

In a message dated 09/19/2006 4:43:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wbzq1300 at verizon.net writes:

> Thanks for the pictures. Interesting base insulator on tower 3. And I
>  love the fog..........

LOL! It was done in a hurry, to get an estimate. I wanted to just get the
pics online, and so there they are. It's been a couple years, now... I just never
bothered to remove that site. Glad it gave you a chuckle. :) I guess I may as
well leave it there.

Tower 3's base is a little elevated, yes, to get it that much higher than
flood tides & waves might go during a storm. We don't get much waves this far
inland in the swamp, but when there's a STORM, you CAN get significant waves on
an inland water body.

Willie...