[BC] Keith's screwed...

Scott Fybush scott
Mon Sep 18 20:34:58 CDT 2006

> Looks like our friend Keith is in very deep doo-doo.
>
> http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-06-124A1.pdf
>
> Distress sale time?

That does indeed look ugly.

If Keith has in fact been operating at variance from licensed parameters
without a valid STA, and without working EAS, I'd expect the FCC to come
down hard on him.

I'm a little less sure what to make of the whole "felony conviction"
business - this is presumably based on the whole series of dubious charges
apparently promulgated by that corrupt DA? Still, there's the question of
candor to the FCC, which is about as big a no-no as you get.

That said, while David Rushing and his crew may indeed succeed in
silencing the existing KBKH operation when this is all said and done, it's
not as though they'll end up with the license they think they own, either.

No happy endings here...

(And is that third address listed for Keith at the end of the order a
prison mailbox?)