[BC] Otari info

stanleybadams stanleybadams
Sun Sep 17 10:45:03 CDT 2006

Thanks Tom, it is a pleasure to talk to you.  The fellow who is going to do
the work is in Cleveland and I cannot help him, and as you know the logic on
these things are easy to burn up.  So I appreciate the info and will pass
on.

Thanks

Stan

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 17:06:11 -0400
From: "Tom Taggart" <tpt at eurekanet.com>
Subject: [BC] RE: Otari ARS 1000 Automation decks
To: broadcast at radiolists.net

The note in my book says 13 to 5 12 to 17. May also depend on whether you
have the tone sense version of the control card or not. (Which may be
wrong--I just sold one a month ago & remember it took the two of us a half
hour to figure out how to get it running)

Pin 1 is "all pass" left out, 2 all pass right out, while 14-L and 15-R are
filtered audio outs. Pins 3 and 16 are the audio grounds