[BC] putting phone calls on the air

nakayle@gmail.com nakayle
Sat Sep 16 22:36:42 CDT 2006

For the record, Ed King died of lung cancer Nov 18, 1971 at the much too
young age of 50.
I corresponded with the station at the time as I had family in Pittsburgh
and had often listen to Party Line from my home in North Carolina.  In fact,
King once lived in NC and work for WSJS in Winton Salem.

 - Nat Kayle