[BC] Clear Channel planning to sell off

Dale H. Cook radiotest
Fri Sep 15 05:43:24 CDT 2006

At 10:43 PM 9/14/2006, Bill Harms wrote:

>According to drudgereport.com, Clear Channel is planning on selling
>off radio stations.  Granted this is not verified yet, but I have to
>wonder why he is reporting this.

Some Clear Channel engineers that I know have told me that the
less-profitable stations in their markets are for sale, and some of
those stations are close to signing contracts.

Dale H. Cook, Chief Engineer, Centennial Broadcasting,
Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA - WZZI / WZZU / WLNI / WLEQ
http://members.cox.net/dalehcook/starcity.shtml