[BC] WTC TV antenna

Ronald J. Dot'o Sr. ron.doto
Fri Sep 15 00:12:01 CDT 2006

They should make aircraft out of the passport material of the hijacker that
they found several blocks away, unscathed!  It holds up better than the
black box material.

Ron D.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark W. Croom" <markc at kjly.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 7:28 AM
Subject: Re: [BC] WTC TV antenna

Aircraft are not particularly sturdy (I suppose because it's tough to make
"sturdy" light enough to fly).

No real shock that the pieces are so small, but it helps you understand why
no one can survive such a crash.

I'd hate to see the math on those crash forces. Probably a lot of powers of
10 there.

Mark
MN