[BC] Oh No another automation comparison question

Justin Kaiser - Lists lists
Thu Sep 14 11:02:00 CDT 2006

While AV is certainly not the most easy to use piece of software... on the
production side...  it is very robust and runs rock solid when properly
programmed.  I've never had to contact Tech Support before so I can't give
you an opinion on that.

Me, I know and love SS32...  I'm also using the WRN Storq system and am also
starting to like it.

Justin Kaiser

[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net] On Behalf Of Sid Schweiger

 >>I would stay far away from Audio Vault.

It's very clunky, not user friendly at ALL and their Tech Support is some of
the worst.<<