[BC] administrivia

Robert Meuser Robertm
Thu Sep 14 11:01:51 CDT 2006

There is a fix for the Road Runner problem. I was among the first to
notice a posting problems an number on months ago. I changed the
outbound mail server from the Road Runner default to one from
DYNDNS.org. There are a number of similar services available as well.
You have to use a non standard port number to bypass the Road Runner
outbound server. The system works on both my  Road Runner and my Verizon
DSL as well as almost any hotel system. I can work on a single profile
regarless of the provider.