[BC] Used Westwood One Sat Receiver?

Mike McCarthy Towers
Wed Sep 13 23:15:28 CDT 2006

Typically WW1 supplies RX's for certain networks on a "use and return"
basis.  If any one is selling a WW1 issued RX, I would be highly
suspect.  NOW...having said that, any SGII or III can be programmed to that
carrier and provisioned. So if someone is selling their SG used for ABC or
Premier, that's a different story.

The crux is to get S/N and see if WW1 has it listed as WW1 supplied or
customer owned before you buy it.  Otherwise, you might get a surprise when
it comes time to get provisioned and told...it's a missing/hot receiver and
it needs to go back to them.

Beware....be careful.

MM

At 09:40 AM 9/13/2006 -0400, RadioPower wrote